How can I cure belly fat?

Lyn8668

Asked by Lyn8668 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Healthy eating and working out.
    Anonymous

• diet and exercise, but then most likley if your bellie is really fat you will have excess skin, and if youve had childern than the muscles mostlikley will never be as tight no matter how hard you work....
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 6:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Cut some carbs from your diet! Carbohydrates, if not burned off within 2 to 3 hours of being digest, turn to fat that accumulates in your midsection. Most carbs in the American diet are empty carbs with little nutrition anyways. Most breads, pasta, rice and potatoes are filler foods...they fill you up without providing a lot of nutrition. If you fill up on fresh or steamed veggies you'll be getting a bigger nutritional bang for your buck. Healthy carbs that you should eat include whole grains, cooked dry beans or lentils, sweet potatoes (have a lot of vitamins that outweigh the carb problem), fresh fruits (not sauces or juices) and whole grains.

Drink plenty of water and walk, walk, walk!
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Just because you've had children does not mean that your abs will never be as tight as they were. I have a four pack and my son is 10 months old. My abs are way better than they used to be, you just really have to watch your diet and exercise like it's your job.
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 5:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My personal trainer says the only way to get rid of belly fat is to lose weight. Doing abdominal exercises is pointless unless you get rid of the fat that's on top of the muscles.

He suggests 40 min of cardio 4 times a week coupled with a completely sugar free diet. This is the regimen he puts all post pregnancy mommies on.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Go to my website and then contact me. I lost 40 pounds in under two months and I have been able to keep it off for 5 years now. This is permanent weight loss because it gets rid of the impurities in the body that are causing the fat and water weight. It is fabulous and really works, money back GUARANTEE!!! ...And tastes AMAZING!!

www.voicewithin.isagenix.com

Brie
    719.640.3864
    Briennelayne

Answer by Briennelayne at 11:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2009