I dont care what ya'll think.Might be a little too much T.M.I,

Ok, no that I am pregnant I get constipated for like a week at a time, I have been told that I have a light case of Lactose. But its been worse while Im pregnant. And also,it feels like she's sitting right on my bladder\,so I feel like Im going to pee my pants so bad, but then only a little bit comes out. It will be like that for like 3 hours. I've asked my doctor and she told me to eat pruns,well that only helped for the constipation, what the heck do I do about her sitting on my bladder?! Is there anyway I can move her off of it, for example,put a hot rag on my lower stomach, or push or something.Im desperate

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know how you feel. I always lifted my right leg up when sitting on the toilet to tilt my body, it seemed to work for me.
    Anonymous

• u dont care what we think but ur anon?
    hahaha
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i dont think theres anything you can do to get her to move. my ds got his food stuck under my bladder, and it was like that for a long time..... i just had to deal, you can try a hot rag or a ice pack but if shes comfy shes gonna move back
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 6:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think she means she doesn't care what we think about her asking what she seems to consider a question with more info than she would normally share with complete strangers.

Sorry, but I don't know what to do about getting her to move.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2009