did you hear micheal jackson passed today

he had a heart attack this afternoon...for those who didnt hear and care. :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 6:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just heard when My hubs came home from work. He told me put on CNN...it's all over the news now. Farrah Fawcett passed away from the cancer she was fighting as well..
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• yeah at 315 pct he was confirmed dead
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Yes.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Farrah Fawcett died too, sad day for pop culture icons today.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 6:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think it is sad, I didn't believe anything he was accused of, and he was a great performer. I feel bad for his young kids, too.
    azaleasmom

Answer by azaleasmom at 6:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• OMG OMG WOW that is so crazy, I just read this morning that he had CPR done on him going to the hospital I didn't think he was going to die. It's so weird my DH and I were talking about him the other day and now he's dead. Crazy!! But that is life.
    I was talking to my mom and she said she now knows how everyone felt the day Elvis died.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 6:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No way!!! I haven't heard this!! I knew Farrah died, but I didn't know about Michael Jackson. I was just saying to my mom that celebrities always die in 3's, Ed McMahon died a couple days ago, then Farrah, I told her one more was bound to pass!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i'll be sad for a little, i became a dancer when I was 5 till i was 19. I used alot of his music. 14 years of music....many new dances and accomplishments wow.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2009