Breaking news! Michael Jackson is Dead. Did you see this coming? Do you think it really was a heart attack?

Thats hardcore.
I never saw that coming. Im thinking its drug related, but with the pressure of the music industry, it probably was a heart attack

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I just found out. It's crazy. From all the stress, alleged drugs, celebrity, and plastic surgery I am not surprised. In the past few years, he's been looking pretty rough. Wow.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Not really breaking..there's 5 posts about it already Mama. :)
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 6:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I am sad about it. I liked him.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• ya i was talking to my husband about it and we were both thinking it will be drug related because if you look at the past people who are famos like him they first say something like a heart attact but than come to find out it was due to drugs ex. elvis
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 6:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• well he was having a tour coming up right? i wonder if the people that got his tickets in advance already are getting reimbursed...
    Anonymous

• What?
    WHAT?
    HOLY EFFING HELL!

ZOMG.

Oh my holy sweet baby Jesus on a pogo stick...

Wow. Farrah AND MJ on the same day?
    That's some scary cosmic shit right there.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I consider it breaking news. CNN finally confirmed this story at 6:47. I don't rely on news from TMZ.

My assumption is that the stress of being a freak finally broke him. His life is such a tragic story..... handsome, talented young boy turns into a freak and pedophile (alleged *ahem*). I feel sorry for his children.
    Anonymous

• Maybe he's planning to pump gas in a small town somewhere like Elvis.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 6:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• lol there are already so many posts i have seen like 5 in the past 5 mins and i just got on
    lol
    Anonymous

• We'll find out soon what it was, I mean come on if he was having heart problems then he wouldn't have scheduled his up-and-coming (not so much anymore) concert tour in London! Who knows, all I know is it's sad and a total shock, I love his music!!
    Anonymous