Six months pregnant..What should I have done?

Baby Registry? Baby Shower? Hospital Bag?

zoeilyy

Asked by zoeilyy at 6:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Nope, nope, and nope. I'd say start your registry at 7 mo, baby shower at 8 mo, and hospital bag after baby shower
    Anonymous

• Def make a baby registry, 'cause if anyone asks you where you're registerd, you can be like, blah blah blah and then they buy ya something! I'm about 5 months & my mom told me to get that done & she told me to register at two places, because people like to have options. i did at target & babiesrus. the baby shower thing should probably start getting planned, since you'll have to give people at least a month's notice as to when it is. and hospital bag you can probably wait on 'til maybe 4 weeks before you're due, just in case you go into labor early.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 6:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Not agreeing with anon, i've had friends/relatives already purchase things off my registry!! and you can have your baby shower early if you want, i am, 'cause i don't feel like dealing with party nonsense while i'm in school & working, SO is in school and working & we'll be moving - too much to deal with!!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 6:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• deffinatly do your registry now, i had both abby shower at around 6-7 months, that way i had time to get it all clean and put together. .. i never packed a bag until i was heading to the hospital, but thats jsut me
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 7:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I did my registry when we found out the sex as did my SIL. I had my shower just shy of 7 months because it was in another state and I didn't want to have to ride in the car for 10 hours at 8 months pregnant. Still haven't done the hospital bag. I'm planning on having that ready to go the first week of August. I'm due August 27th.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• do whatever you want to do and get it over with so you can relax and enjoy the pregnancy

Answer by admckenzie at 7:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm going to the hospital tomorrow to deliver (c-section) unless by some crazy miracle the baby decides to come tonight and I go into labor but anyway I didn't do any of those things. In fact, I just finished packing my bag a few minute ago
    Anonymous