Do you think if my sugar test results were bad they would call me?

I went in last Friday for my 24 week one hour GD test, and I never got a call about results. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, but don't you think they would have called me if something had come back bad?

kitten_shuga

Asked by kitten_shuga at 6:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They had my results right then and there. It took maybe five minutes. I would think they would have told you then or have called you. If you don't know, though, I would definitely ask tomorrow at your appointment.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• nope. at least, mine didn't with either of my kids. i went to my next appt and they said i needed another one done, the 4 hour one...it sucked
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• my doc called me the next morning, as soon as she had my results to tell me I had tested positive for diabetes so I had to do the 4-hour (which thankfully showed that everything was fine). I think it just depends on your doc. If you are that worried about it, I would call but since you have an appt tomorrow you can probably just wait until then to ask.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• if it was bad they would have called

Answer by admckenzie at 7:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• You most likely would have known right then and there on the spot. I'm already a type 2 diabetic so that's one test I don't have to worry about.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• WHEN I WENT AND HAD IT DONE THEY CALLED ME THE NEXT DAY TO SET UP AN APP FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK TO GET THE 3 HOUR TEST DONE. YOU SHOULD CALL THOUGH IF YOUR WORRIED
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 7:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i failed my 1 hour cuz i ate b 4 hand (they never told me i couldnt) they called me the next day to set up the 3 hour test.... since ur going tmw iyou'll find out then, but i would have called within 2 or 3 days if they hadnt called me. sry about the typing... its late n im tired
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 12:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• They should tell you the results at your appt. tomorrow. My first one was very high and I had to do the 3 hour test! Not fun at all....Good luck!
    LilBoo417

Answer by LilBoo417 at 1:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2009