is this true?

Yes I've been around awhile and we've all heard the expression "hung like a horse" but I'm from the city and I don't recall ever seeing a horse's you know what...honestly, how big are they(the penis)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pets

• like 2 feet long
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• omg! disgustingly huge! lol
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• *thud*Falls on the floor laughing
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i knew this one stud who penis was just inches from the ground...thats when i knew that the exspresion "hung like a horse" was true...lol
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah, there's truth to the saying... the catch is that you don't see the whole penis unless the horse is aroused. If it's not, most of the penis is essentially hidden inside the body. But when a horse is feeling frisky- yeah, you'll see where the expression comes from!
    Once dh and I saw two giraffes mating at the zoo... giraffes are extremely well hung too! That was educational for the kids! LOL!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Trust me they are HUGE! I had a male horse for 13 years and sometimes i thought that bad boy was gonna drag on the ground! lol
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• wth kind of a question?!? lmfaoooo
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 3:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2009