where's the worst place you've had to?

being SO blunt here - where's the worst place you've ever had to shit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• On the ground, in the woods, while out fishing with my husband and brother... I so so so hated that... but well, it was the ground or my panties... :(
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 7:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• public restroom.... thats the only place
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I haven't shit anywhere but in a toilet and it's always at my OWN house. I won't shit in a store, at somene else's house or in the woods. During school, I held it in ALL DAY and let it all out when I got home- same thing with work.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• OMG! There was this time in high school... my friend and I decided to skip that day and went to this place aroudn town called Egg Platter (everyone referred to it as Egg SPLATTER, and yea, it lived up to it's nickname!) and then went to the mall. Well, we were in build-a-bear and I thought I was going to die I was in so much pain! I had to run to the bathroom ASAP! That's what I got for skippin lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• High School, OMG and it was diarrhea, so freaking upsetting!! But luckily there were so many girls in there no one heard the loud noises!! LOL OMG I so forgot about this until now. LOL now I don't care if it's in public because we ALL have to go and if it happens to come while your out so be it!! LOL
    Anonymous

• At my MIL's house, ouch! I had to go so bad, it was embarrassing but hopefully no one heard, at least they didn't tell me they did. I turned on the vent/fan whatever it's called and turned the water on. It was the quickest poop I've ever taken. I wanted out of there before they noticed I was shitting and not peeing.
    Anonymous

• At a McDonald's in Garden Grove cali. I got soooo sick and had to pull off the freeway on vacation. it was the grossest bathroom ever! You had to have a token to even go in the door and the worker took pity on me, but i got in there and both toilets were clogged up with crap! I had no choice but to poop my pants or hover over the clogged toilet... it was disgusting!
    Anonymous