pregnancy rant-dont read if you take things too personal

so I cant stand ppl sometimes.It seems like its gotten worse while being pregnant! I hate the way men look at me,mouth open, not looking at my face but rather my body!LIKE IM A PIECE OF MEAT! I hate that.I also hate that when I voice my opinion,B/C THEY ASKED ME 2,they want to go and get mad.Don't ask me if you don't want to hear it.I'm going to tell you the truth,if you ask "do i look fat in this?" Im not going to lie 2 you, so when you go somewhere in it ppl look at you all crazy.Why would I do that,it just harms you not me. I hate that people,mostly non-pregnant women, think they know more about me and my body. When I say something is wrong with me, don't just look at me and say "you don't act sick".I hate that B.S. When I tell you something is wrong its not just for my entertainment, I really feel that way. Thats why when I said "I think I'm getting sick"no 1 believed me until I passed out.Thats when u want 2 believe me!

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• okay I feel better now. I've had that on my chest for awhile now.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• aww its okay hun and your 100% right!! i feel the same exact way a lot of the times... also on top of the PMS feeling i get everyday!! so your not alone girliee =)
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 7:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• omg! i know what you mean! im almost 6months preg. this girl i worked with alot (im out of that department now as of today, yay) thinks she knows everything about pregnancy and shes never been pregnant! and she thinks the baby doesnt move around at 16 weeks! haha! oh, and i hate when you HAVE to tell customers "im preg" bc they look at you all stupid when you ask your coworker to get something that the customer asked you for. its like "no, im not fat! i'm pregnant, dumb@ss!" lol~ol!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Bless your heart. Good thing you got that out before you burst!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• ok i feel what your saying i got a f you when my advice didn't flow with them. well you shouldn't ask if you can't take avice. also i haven't noticed myself personally but my husband said he has caught a couple of guys staring at me while i walk past them. good or bad thoughts going on in their heads who knows but either way my husband gave them the look. i'm not that far in my pregnancy but i'm already really big.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my first, the changing table we ordered arrived, all three times, it was broken. So I went to the store and told them I just wanted my money back and to cancel the order. The lady said they would not do that but they would order another but we would have to pay for shipping. I told her that was not going to happen, what they could do with their changing table and that I wanted the money NOW. She said "I know your not angry...your pregnant." To which I replied, "No, I'm pissed. Get your manager." Not only did she have to apologize, we did not have to pay shipping and got 40% off the original price of the changing table. The forth one came in fine! I HATE it when people assume that because your pregnant, you can not think like a normal person.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2009