R.I. P. Michael Jackson, what is your....

Most favorite song of Michael Jacksons?

What will you most remember about Michael Jackson?

I liked : Thriller, I'll Be There, Rock With You', ABC, Billy Jean.

I will most remember Michael Jacksons famous moon walk.

Angeleyez08

Asked by Angeleyez08 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• im glad he's dead. he wont hurt any more kids
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• im not glad that hes dead or anything but i feel sad for his kids
    Momof3Squirts

Answer by Momof3Squirts at 7:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• moki1984, I thought it was innocent until proven guilty. Sometimes the way people act here is worse than watching my kids when they were younger. Like momof3Squirts said, feel sad for his children and his family. They are suffering from a tremendous loss. Feel some compassion. To answer the original poster:

Most favorite song of Michael Jacksons? I'll Be There, with his brothers, The Jackson 5

What will you most remember about Michael Jackson? His contribution to the music world.

I liked : Thriller, I'll Be There, Rock With You, ABC almost the same ones that she did.

I will most remember: His smile as a little boy and his awesome voice.

SilverMystik

Answer by SilverMystik at 7:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My first thought was of his kids. I wonder if they will ever have any type of normal life. I don't know how old they are now. Sadly, Michael's weird lifestyle and accusations of child molestation have overshadowed his talent and career.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• OMg, I loved the "old school" MJ
    Abc, 123
    Ben
    Want you back
    Rocking robin
    I'll be there

Then the 80's stuff
    OMG~I remember when thriller came out! Holy crap! It was like the shit back then to have a MJ button, record, whatever and watching Thriller on MTV everytime the video was one. Man we all did the dance!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I will definitly miss this man,regardless of what he may or may not have done in the past I always felt his music was inspired and touching. I loved Man in the mirror,Earth song, I'll be there,And too much too name here.. He cared about our world and the people in it! I'm sad to know that he won't be here anymore.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 7:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Billie Jean Thriller The Girl is Mine ( with Paul McCartney) Rock the Night Away

jazzymom190

Answer by jazzymom190 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• When I think of Michael Jackson, I think of his music. Yes, there were troubles in his life, and Elvis had them too. I look past his flaws and see an amazing musician. There is no one else (now) like him. There is no other musician out there that had the impact Michael, Elvis, the Beatles have on people now. MAYBE Madonna. Some people FAINTED in the presence of Michael Jackson.

Thriller. Bad. Beat It.
    Those come off the top of my head. But the list is so long of songs that I love by him. I remember taking dance classes during elementary years and listening to his music. I love watching his music videos.

I wanna know what's gonna happen with Neverland Ranch, if they are gonna remodel it to become a museum of all his stuff and such. Like how Graceland became Elvis' place.

I never hated Michael Jackson. Never will. He will always be the King of Pop. HIStory is forever changed.
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 9:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Good music, Thriller especially. The thing I remember most is him being the only person to change color.
    1baby2

Answer by 1baby2 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Born black ,died white. He was something alright. lol
    1baby2