Michael Jackson Dies

Am I the only one that thinks this is kind of sad??

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 7:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• yeah so michael was NOT a child molester, and its very ignorant of people to say so..
    first of all he NEVER had a childhood, because of the jackson 5 and his father always pushing him to the edge.. so he is reliving his childhood, with neverland and he is just a kid at heart .. plain and simple.. how can you look at him and see a child molester?? he is a kid himself, he is so soft spoken and those parents of the children just saw an opportunity to rob him blind through a lawsuit and it worked.. and got a whole lot of people to hate on him. . its so sad how STUPID people can be at times.. ohh please.. :pshh::
    R.I.P Michael Jackson =(
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 11:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I think its kinda sad to i meen he had 3 kids a 7 year old a 11 year old and a 12 year old
    Lilysmom1988

Answer by Lilysmom1988 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I am so devistated!! I absolutly LOVED him!! I never listened to what ppl used to say about him and I always supported him!! its a tragedy, rest in peace michael jackson!! = *(
    xohcannizzo

Answer by xohcannizzo at 7:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• i think it is sad to I like his music but i didnt care to much for him but it is sad when anyone dies
    lovergirl1014

Answer by lovergirl1014 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No your not the only one. I grew up listening to him. As I said in another post, we are seeing an end of an era. What is sad about this is that people are bashing him (not here yet). They are completely forgetting that his music touched everyone in one way or another. I feel for his children and family. I hope he finds the peace he so obviously wanted.

SilverMystik

Answer by SilverMystik at 7:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No, you are not the only one that feel this way, I actually broke down in front of my grandson,when the Jackson 5 made their first record,I was 8 yrs. old,so,I followed Michael Jackson, from I want you back,to Thriller and Billie Jean.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• omg i cant believe it! its so freakin sad! its horrible! i remember how my dad use to tell me how AMAZING elvis was....and now i will be explaining to my daughter how AMAZING michael was! so freakin sad....have chills all over my body!!!!!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• nope one less child molester out there.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Hell yess I am sad! I am a child of the 80's and before all his freaky lifestyle choices started making news he was amazing. He left us with decade after decade of some of the greates music ever and I for one am sad.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2009