Michael Jackson has died....tradegy or just another child molester gone?

Michael Jackson has passed away at the age 50 today in LA due to cardiac arrest. Do you feel this is a terrible tradegy or do you feel hes just another child molester off the streets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't feel either. MJ died for me a long time ago. You know..about the time he stopped being the black guy with the awesome moves to the white freak he/she/it became.
    Anonymous

• I think it's a terrible tragedy when someone so young and exceptionally talented dies suddenly like this. I was never a huge fan but grew up in the 80's when he was a big deal.

I don't know that I believe he actually molested any kids. I think he was so screwed up from the life he had lead he wanted to remain a child himself. South Park had a great episode about "Mr Jefferson".

I hope he has finally found some peace.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• One of our closest friends was one of the firefighters that was on call and responded to this emergency. He was there with him . . . crazy wierd.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 7:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think both. Tragedy and child molester dead. Sorry to those who worshipped him, but he was always a wierd flake to me.
    Anonymous

• The tragedy lies in the person being 50 years old. But, who was he? A black man, a white man, a man or a woman. A child or an adult. We are so quick to say when someone we know does something terrible to a child, " I never would have thought he/she could do something like that." Yet here is a person that has been accused, paid dearly, lost his fame and fortune, his beloved home and we can say oh not him. He was Michael Jackson. So, did that make him any less capable? He was one messed up person with alot of issues.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• You know..about the time he stopped being the black guy with the awesome moves to the white freak he/she/it became

He had a rare skin disease, you ignorant anon.
    Anonymous

• If Michael Jackson was so innocent, and loved children so much, how come GIRLS were never invited to stay at Neverland--except sisters of the boys he slept with, of course?!

I'm sure St. Peter has sent him to the "basement" by now.
    Anonymous

• He had a rare skin disease, you ignorant anon.

Which coincidentally showed up in the early 90's around the time he was first indicted for his "interest" in a young boy. I guess that "rare skin disease" also turned him in to a white woman too?!
    Anonymous

• He wasn't a child molester stupid.
    Anonymous

• well it's not a "tradegy" as there is no such thing..
    Anonymous