Are people that ignorant!!!! Why are you people talking down about Michael Jackson?

Ok yall say he was a child molester? Did he touch your child? That whole incident was bull they couldnt even get the story straight!!!! Michael has been a unique individual since he started out. I love his music and the person that he was. He impacted my life and I never met the man. I am a musician and that man is an ICON!!!! Yall quick to judge someone but dont even state the facts!!!! Let that man rest in peace. Yall dont have anything positive to say about a dead person don't say anything at all. Cause he had and does have alot of fans that are going to continue to stand by him. No One on this earth is perfect and some of yall should be ashamed of yourselves for talked hate on a person that has left this earth!!!!

laydlexius

Asked by laydlexius at 7:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess a lot of people think he was a kook. No one will ever know for sure whether he molested those children or not except for those children, so you can't say he didn't. But anyone who would dangle their baby off a balcony definitely isn't wrapped too tight. He was too much of a kook for my taste & I hated his music... Oh well, no skin off my nose... everyone's gotta die sometime...

Anonymous

• and how dare anybody frame OJ because after all he was a great football player with many fans
    Anonymous

• No one should be glorified because they are dead. Seriously, I don't care for Michael Jackson, but I'm not supporting those that are "talking down about him." But I don't think that people should be ashamed "for talking hate on a person that has left this earth" because that's no reason to not dislike someone. Hitler's dead, should we not hate him? Not that MJ and Hitler are equally evil or bad, but the idea is the same.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 7:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• People will always have something negative to say no matter who you are or were, the key is to ignore it cuz getting frustrated over other people opinions will not make your life any easier.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I like to know,what do that negative stuff have to do with a young man dying of a heart attack,and now is kids are without a father.We,all have done things,and it may not be as bad ,let this man rest in peace,also,while you are attacking Michael Jackson,you are attacking his kids,parents,his siblings,they are ones who have to read all the bad remarks.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 7:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• People are entitled to their opinions, really. Since I never followed the molestation charges and court proceedings, I don't have an opinion about it. BUT, whenever the name Michael Jackson was mentioned within the past decade the only image in my head that appeared was of him holding that baby over the railing of the balcony!
    I really loved listening to his music and watching his videos back in the 80's, but when he began messing with his face and turned into a zombie look-alike I just couldn't stomach him anymore.
    To each their own, right?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2009