I am in such a rotten mood today! Anyone else?

I have started to answer several questions and ended up not simply because I couldn't find a way to be polite in my answer. I've snapped at my little one and am just generally grouchy as heck! ARGGHHH! I wish it was my bedtime.

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• kaycee, is it that time of the month? If it is, may I suggest you take your monthly medicine of chocolat....I hope you have a better day...is the moon full?????Here's a link that will make you laugh.Kids say the darndest things... - CafeMom#replies#replies#replies

Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:47 PM on Jul. 21, 2009

• Hell ya! Had a 2 weeks from hell and back grrrrr!!! DAmnit! Rawr!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm always in a grouchy mood between the hours of 5-7 pm. That is when I'm cooking dinner, trying to get the kids to eat, bathe, go to bed, and get the kitchen clean. There's nothing like 8 o'clock when the kids are in bed and I get to sit back, kick my feet up and relax! I usually only relax for about an hour before passing out in bed LOL.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• PMS time for me and plus it's freaken hot and my boy is teething and my husband is working late
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009