• In the Spotlight:

Who can remember the name of their 1st grade teacher and 1st crush, either a boy in school or a teacher?

Mine was Sister Doris(Catholic School) and my first boy was Mike Thomas in the first grade. We sat next to each other and shared art supplies.

nan16

Asked by nan16 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ms. Mizel, and Dale Frederic was my first crush
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 7:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My first grade teacher was Mrs. Crooks and the first boy i had a crush on was Adam Bordon way back in Kindergarten. LOL thats funny to remember i used to chase this little boy around the playground trying to kiss him.
    jmann83

Answer by jmann83 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Ms. Patridge
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 7:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My first grade teacher in 1974 was Mrs. Ottinger, and the first boy I had a crush on was Tommy Nolan...it was mutual....we "met" in Mrs. Ottinger's class! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I can't remember my teacher but my first boyfriend was Davy Adams. We were in Kindergarten. The nuns were NOT happy that we spent so much time together.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I had 2 great first grade teachers, Ms. Wallace and Ms. Combs, IDK maybe an aid and teacher. My first crush was Johnny, way b4 first grade, LOL.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 7:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Miss Helen, bless her. She died at over 100. A very sweet lady.

Answer by Bmat at 7:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• my first grade teacher was mrs streeter, i still go back and visit her once or twice a year when we live here or visit family. my first crush david wright he was in my kindergarden class and now plays for the mets...too bad he didn't have a crush back :)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Mine was Miss Namoff and my crush was Spencer in Kindergarten!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I can't remember my first grades teachers name, but it was at Cedar Bluff Elementary School in Knoxville, Tennessee. The crush in kindergarten and 1st. grade was Greg Sexton. I used to chase him and kiss him.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2009