HELP! I've fallen and I don't have one of those THINGS!!!!!!!

I know it's supposed to be a serious commercial, But I swear I crack up every time I hear it.

*Break from the "death and divorce posts"

Starfire73

Asked by Starfire73 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• This is what I do for a living. Trying to get people to wear the device is hard. They take it off at night and fall out of bed to go to the bathroom. They take it off to take a shower and it is on the counter. I tell them to wear it in the shower or put it on the toilet so they can reach it even if they fell in the shower.
    jthor

Answer by jthor at 10:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• what gets me is they get older actors to plug their product that needs to use it but probleys doesnt
    Momof3Squirts

Answer by Momof3Squirts at 7:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• lol, i miss those days, that was one of THE quotes of the decade!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 7:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Where's the beef?
    Momof3Squirts

Answer by Momof3Squirts at 7:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• LMAO!!!

Time to make the doughnuts!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I can't believe I ate the WHOLE thing!

We got my MIL one of those beeper things to wear around her neck in case of need, and she hung it over a chair. :( One of my elderly students, though, fell and broke her neck in two places. She had the presence of mind to not move, and clicked the beeper thing that she did wear around her neck. She is almost back to normal these days after about 6 months of recuperation.

Answer by Bmat at 7:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Oh snap!

ANYONE from NW Indiana knows this one~ 588-2300 Empire!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Don't squeeze the charmin,I don't wear the beeper thing,but, I keep the cordless phone in my pocket,I have fallen a couple of times,and having the phone in my pocket,got help to me.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• OMG, You know Mr. Whipple got a life time supply of Charmen for that commercial! I want a life time supply of Charmen!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I always wondered what a person was supposed to do if they fell in the tub/shower because they can't wear that button thing in the water. That would be terrible!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009