wut should i do?

i just found out i wuz pregnant and i dont know wut to do. my boyfriend and his parents said they will help me and if i ever need a place to say then i could go there, which is wut i always do.
this isnt really a question but if anyone can help please messges me and if im not online then just send me an email at: halliebee15@yahoo.com
thank u

halliebee15

Asked by halliebee15 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am sorry what are you asking. I don't get it. Are you asking if you should go stay there? If you like them and need a place to stay then go.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 7:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Well you sound young, stay in school and pay attention in ENGLISH CLASS. Maybe then others can understand you!
    Anonymous

• For the previous anonymous user, she came for advice, not for you to be rude. Didn't your mother teach you "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all?".

To the OP. You need to figure out a few different plans for what you want to do, and weigh them heavily. This is a MAJOR life change, and you're going to need a lot of support.

If you have any specific questions, send me a message on here.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• im kind of in the same situation your in but me and the father are no longer together. but i chose to live with his mom and i love her to death but i feel like i have made the wrong decision. just go with what you feel is right and what is best for the baby.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 3:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2009