i dont get it?

i know my boss doesnt like me.it was my birthday and one of my so called friends called me down stairs.she said here is you birthday present but i dont want anyone to know i bought this for you,and when this person(my boss) is around my so called friends act as if they dont even know me.well i have since changed jobs but am now finding myself in the same situation at church with a few members?jees i would hate to change churches.but i dont really get it.why do people when they clearly know someone doesnt like me stay away from me even if they are my friends just because someone else doesnt????(ive seen this happening before with other people)

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Wow, that's a tough one. I would be frustrated too. Call it superficial, or wanting to look better in front of that other person. It's not the way to be and you just have to search deeper for the right people to socialize with. This has happened to me too.
    Danishlady

Answer by Danishlady at 7:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• why do these people not like you? or are you assuming??
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 8:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• A true friend will stick by you no matter what others think of you, these people are not your friends been there done that. I don't like two faced people that have to make there whole life a high school drama what they really need to do is just to grow up. I wouln't waste my time on people like that cuz all it does is couses stress and who needs that.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• "A true friend will stick by you no matter what others think of you, these people are not your friends been there done that. I don't like two faced people that have to make there whole life a high school drama what they really need to do is just to grow up. I wouln't waste my time on people like that cuz all it does is couses stress and who needs that. "

Ditto..you must hang out with really immature people because even my 17 year old friends dont act like that anymore...
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 8:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2009