sorry repost!

ugh, men are such pigs! overheard the hubby and his friends joking about the ladies locker room and if they ever were allowed in.

tee hee hee, we can play that game too! (if they only knew)

If you could get a free pass so to speak and no one would ever know and find out, would you ever take a peak into a shower room full of 18 and 19 y.o. college boys in great shape, penises and all? Yes or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• naw....dont care that much.....i can honestly say before my son and my SO i wouldve been like HELL yea! before you even finished the question..but now...im like...hmm...yea whatever...lol! its just not that serious anymore!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No,what a peek going to do for a real woman like me,I rather peek at my DH.
    Anonymous

• I dont think so as being I have a 21 year old son. that would be creepy and not a good image. men are just dogs until some guy like them comes along and do it to their daughters then its like oh man wtf.
    savvya

Answer by savvya at 8:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• nah, I see enough penis at home, my DH likes to sleep in the nude and jump in the shower with me, so eh, whats another one gonna do for me that my DH cant?
    Mom2LexiNJordan

Answer by Mom2LexiNJordan at 8:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No. Perhaps 6 years ago, yes. But now, no. I don't really care about that sort of thing anymore. And honestly, a penis is not attractive. I am not sure what the hell happened there during man's build, but I think that whole general area was not thought through well. The sight of a penis doesn't really do anything for me.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 8:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• LOL! No! Even when I was teen. I'd rather not see that much penis at one time. -shivers-
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't peek just to see naked men, i would peek cuz i'm nosey and i'd wanna know what they were talking about! Especially if my hubs was in there,lol!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2009