Jeff Goldblum??

http://toppayingideas.com/blog/2009/06/25/jeff-goldblum-dead/

I'm just curious, but has anyone else heard this? I really hope its not 3 celebs in one day. Its sad enough we have the three this week alone.

Not to mention anyone else who might have passed during this week. Seems extreamly sad :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't worry about it. It's a 10-year-old internet hoax that's resurfaced in the light of Farrah and Michael dying today. If you don't believe me, google it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• This is a new one to me. Plus they have not confirmed yet that MJ died. Just that he had a heart attack.

Also, Ed McMahon died two days ago.
    Anonymous

• They have too confirmed that MJ died. Turn it to Fox News or MSNBC. It was confirmed by the LA coroner at 2-something PST.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• If it's true it will be 4 this week. Ed McMahon (sp?), Michael Jackson, and Farrah Fawcett
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It is a hoax but like all Wikipedia-loving people, I checked on Wikipedia and the profile is locked. Apparently, either people have been going in and editing the hell out of it, saying he's died, or the people who run the site itself have locked it for editing to try and go through all the information to ensure no one's slipped the rumor in as a fact. *shrugs* We shall see!

Think Snopes might have an answer for us on this one?
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• caitxrawks-
    I do believe you. This is the first i've heard of it. Thats crazy people keep something like this for 10 years!!

anon--
    I know he passed. . ..thats why i put 3 this week. thanks :)
    Anonymous

• he's not dead. Kevin Spacey & JG's reps have come out that he is NOT dead. its just ppl feeding off the other tragedies.

and snopes doesnt have anything, i looked :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Supposedly the JG is dead theory is just a rumor. I asked this question in P&CE. Now I would have really really been upset if Jeff passed!!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009