Baby moving around 20 times more than ever??

Lol i'm 33 wks. The baby moves around like norm. But here the last few days he has been moving around 20 times more and VERY VERY active. Did this ever happen to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my dr. told me the baby wont move as much after 30 some weeks but he moved all the time he was to very active in there
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Normal, all babies are different. I noticed mine moved at least 20+ times in 1 hour when I put head phones playing music on my tummy. But if your that worried call you doc. that should ease your mind.
    Hime_Tanuki

Answer by Hime_Tanuki at 9:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Mine has been kicking the hell out of my insides since 7 months. And she rarely stops, she's an active little shit. I'm 36 weeks, and she's still abusing my insides, haha. I think it just depends on the baby. This is my first, so.
    contrariant

Answer by contrariant at 9:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm 23 weeks now and in the past 3 weeks she has been very active. She's always moving!
    victoria.mommy

Answer by victoria.mommy at 10:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2009