getting mad

okay im 38 weeks tomorrow and my husband will NOT have sex with me or even touch me for a couple months now its really getting me mad he ALWAYS has an excuse i know hes not cheating on me so please dont tell me thats what the reason is, its just really annoying i dont know what to do but hes pissing me off

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• alot of guys don't want to have sex while their SO is pregnant, especially near the end. either it feels weird to them, they're uncomfortable, or they're afraid they're going to hit the baby's head lol. don't get mad, just sit down and talk to him about it. it may just be something you need to ease his mind about.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• is this your first child? if so maybe he's uncomfortable with it - the idea of it. or maybe he's scared of hurting you or the baby.
    he may be having a hard time adjusting to the thought of the baby, or to your body changing or whatever.
    we can only speculate - only he can tell you what he's really thinking.
    if you're really bothered by it perhaps you should try talking to him, ask him if he's okay and if there's anything bothering him, if there's any specific reason he seems so physically distant.
    i wish you all the best luck, and i hope it goes better for you!
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Just talk to him about it! Tell him how you feel. Maybe he is worried he will "hurt" the baby.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2009