If u had your baby in a hospital how many of you knew your babys cry and he/she'd be brought into you, before baby came in?

In all three of my babies births, when a baby would be cryiing rolling down the hallway, I knew in advance if it was my baby or not. Any one else have similar experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in General Parenting

• oh yeah, i could always tell when it was my kids crying as they were being wheeled down the hall. first time hubby laughed and was like you think they're all yours, i was like nope thats her, sure enough 2 secs later in walked a nurse w/her. after that he recognized her cries too and would say here she comes...
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Well i have to say from the moment i had my DD she never left my or my SO sight. But i could tell when my DD and SO were on there way back to the room or down the hallway.
    Anonymous

• Nah my kids never left my room except the one I had in the NICU
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My son didn't cry that much when he was in the hospital. When he had to get the test where they pricked his foot I could hear him crying down the hall and I knew it was him. Broke my heart hearing him and knowing I couldn't do anything to help him.
    Anonymous

• ya, I knew. But the nurses pretty much stayed in our room and would do check ups and such. We had a room full of nurses most of the time ( i was in for 4 days) and they weren't even working, just wanted to see my baby girl!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My son never left my side except for when he was being tested or something.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 9:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Oh for sure I knew my son's cry. It was a distinctive hooting kind of sound. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 9:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My son didnt leave my room, if he did I went with him.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My son really didn't cry too much in the hospital. He was always asleep when they brought him to me.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I don't know because my baby never left the room without me or hubby. I would hope so though. That must have been pretty special.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2009