when to have the shower

ok so I am due the end of October, but I was going to have my shower the second weekend of July so that way we can make sure that we get everything that is needed for this little one.

Ok so here is the problem. ...... I was telling someone that and she told me that having the shower before the 3trimester is not good at all. She said that most babys come early when you have showers early like that. I will 6 months at the time of the shower.

What do you ladies think?

Married2daBest

Asked by Married2daBest at 9:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it's fine..But if you do stick with July I would do it like close to the end of the month...since most people do things and spend a lot of money around the 4th. or have it the first weekend of Aug.
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 9:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm sure early showers induce labor. . . but seriously. . . I think it would be fine the end of July or beginging of Aug.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• im doing mine at the end of july beginning of august i'll be 7-8 months it's whenever you want to do it not when others say dont believe the crap they are telling you
    Anonymous

• I had mine at the end of 7 months, In my own thinking it's bad luck to have a early shower Iv'e had many friends who had early showers & the babies never made it here...............not saying it will happen just I seen it happen alot, I had one friend who had her nursery ready etc..... 2 days b4 her shower all 3 babies didn't make it horrible....................but I would wait
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• For one personally i would wait till like later in august because everyone is always soo busy in the summer months and stuff youd probably have a better turn out. Secondly I am pregnant with my second and have had my nursing and everything ready since i was 5 mths because my fluid was low and i thought i was gonna be put on bed rest...thankfully i wasnt and now im still pregnant and due next weeks. Just make sure you dont over do it! Good luck
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2009