Michael Jackson innocent? or guilty? OJ?

Okay since alot of these moms are saying MJ was never convicted of any molestation charges....does that mean he was innocent? What about OJ Simpson? He wasnt convicted...so is he innocent? I DONT think so........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• and???..............
    Anonymous

• no oj killed nicole. but i think the parents just wanted mj's money. i saw a post earlier that said the parents wouldnt have settled out of court for money they would want justice in the form of jail time. and i totally agree
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• DID YOU KNOW THAT MICHEAL JACKSON PASSED AWAY?
    Anonymous

• The kid admitted to lying.

Do you have no faith in our court system?
    Anonymous

• I don't know if he actually molested any children but he did plenty of other shady things.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• anon 10:19 -
    Honestly I personally do NOT have faith in "our" justice system. That phrase is simply a joke! First of all, I guess I should say why I feel this way-
    My "so called" grandfather was accused of molesting girls in the neighborhood, was arrested, the police during the search found NAKED pictures of numerous little girls in sexual situations. THEY LET HIM OUT! and what did he do??? he MOLESTED ALL 4 OF HIS GRANDDAUGHTERS!!!! If they would've have kept in jail considering they had a huge amount of evidence, none of us would have been molested- and 2 of us would never have tried to commit suicide, and maybe the 3rd wouldn't have became a drug addict due to the abuse.!

Since you posted anonymously so will I!
    Have a good day!
    Anonymous

• and so for that and many other stories, no MJ may not have been convicted in our corrupt justice system- but that DOES make him far from innocent!
    Anonymous

• He had a condition that most celebrities get, and it's called obsessive compulsive disorder, which attributed to his "weirdness", as most celebrities are anyway, it's doesn't make someone a bad person just because they're a little different, and different he was. I've followed his career my whole life. I was born in 1981 and I remember seeing one of the first music videos ever shown on Mtv, Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean". I am a big fan, and I am hurt. He did always say he'd be lucky to make it to 50 yrs old. Never did I believe he molested children. His weirdness made him a target, and because he is so naive to doing wrong, he got accused. I agree with ilovenoah26, those kids parents should have sought jail time, not money, that's not showing concern for their kids. Also after the 1st allegation, why would u take the chance?? The parents were shady. He is weird, but misunderstood. It's a terrible loss to the music industry.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Michael Jackson paid off the kids he hurt-he may not have been convicted but I believe he was guilty. Happens all the time.

OJ Simpson--I don't think he actually killed Nicole or her friend, but I do believe he hired someone to do so.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• O.J. tried to write a book about it and they said it sounded like an admission of guilt. "They" say alot of things, who are we to deduce anything from it?
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009