3 great names have left us in the past 48 hours- any memories?

what memories do u have of these 3 people? the only one that really stands out in my mind is having a huge crush on michael jackson- lol what memories do u have?

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I remember when I was in school choir we had a concert with his mj song heal the world make it a better place. That is a good song although I haven't heard it in a while.
    Patty414

Answer by Patty414 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• We use to go to Disney World when they had the 3D MJ thing going. I would always tug on my mom's shirt and ask "Can we go see her mommy!?". My mom always had to explain to me that it was a boy, not a girl. Love Thriller. No music video will ever beat it.
    Anonymous

• i thought FF did a standup-and-shout job in 'the burning bed'..heck , i wanted to light that match myself.
    MK..kinda the same thoughts as i have for whitney houston..wish he'd never turned into a freaky guy..lots of wasted talent we never got to see. (still holding out for whitney!)
    EM..i grew up watching him on 'the tonight show'..was just an excuse to stay up longer, sure..but he was a great sidekick for johnny.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• MAY THEY ALL REST IN PEACE.
    Anonymous

• thank u soooo much patty i have been racking my brain trying to remember the name of that song!!! i used to love that song! havent heard it in a while either- i think im gonna download it
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Yup! The Burning Bed was when I saw how good of an actress she was. Her documentary made me realize how human and down to earth she was. I was shocked about Michael Jackson, I grew up listening to his music. Ed Mcmahon well all I could say is every night my dad would watch The Tonight Show and I could hear HEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S JOHNNY! coming from my parents room.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I loved EM - why , maybe it's because I grew up hearing "Here's Johnny!!". Just always loved him. Everyone said he was so charasmatic in person . FF - I've been sad about her since I first found out she had cancer. And MJ - may God have mercy on his soul.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Is one of the 3 - Ed McMahon? I used to watch Johnny Carson and him back in the 80's with my mom during summer recess. Loved it.
    Farrah - Loved her since I was little. Used to watch "Charlie's Angels" and had my hair like hers too.
    Michael Jackson - Loved him since "Thriller"
    I'm almost 40 so when he was in the "Jackson 5" I was little and didn't follow them.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Finally someone is acknowledging the other 2 that died!
    tuesday8709

Answer by tuesday8709 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I remember I was at my sisters kindergarten graduation and the performed "We are the World". I remember asking my mom why is everybody fainting over that man. I was scared watching the concerts with everyone crying and fainting.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2009