when is the best time to get pregnant?

i just had my period from the 17-24, i just got off birth control right before i started my period, me and my husband are ready to start trying for a baby now. when is the best time to concieve?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ur eggs can come at ANYTIME and u can actually release 2 eggs a month at different time. oh and u can get pregnant on ur period. have alot of sex and dnt stress about getting pregnant.
    foxyladyjoie

Answer by foxyladyjoie at 11:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• usually the week b4 ur period
    Anonymous

• It depends on how long your cycle is ... there are several free ovulation predictors on the internet you can use to figure out the estimated dates. Also, I read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility and learned what signs to look for when I'm ovulating. I got pregnant on the third month, one month after reading the book.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2009