My daughter is going to be 5 in July.We have a four month old baby boy,whom she adores, so i dont think he is the problem.She keeps having accidents in her pants, all pee.Me and my husband have tried everything to get her to use the toilet everytime.She is potty trained and will go a month with no accidents and then she will go a whole month with accidents everyday.Any advice on someway to help with this problem?I just dont know what do and dont want to have any problems with her going to school

sweetrose2285

Asked by sweetrose2285 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• sticker charts?
    maybe a small reward for a week full of stickers?
    good luck
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• My daughter had the same problem. She adored her sis but when she seen that i would have to drop everything to bath her the same way i have to drop every thing for the baby it became a hassel. We did what mommymeg03 suggested with a reward for so many stickers. She stopped and no that the baby is bigger we haven't had that problem. Good luck and be patient.
    Anonymous