how do you think the death of michael jackson will affect his children?

where do you think the children will go and do you think they will have a hard time living a "normal "life???

Momof3Squirts

Asked by Momof3Squirts at 10:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• A child of a celeb never lives a "normal" life per se, but at least he tried to keep them out of the lime light, even if covering their faces was a weird thing to do, it prevented their faces from being plastered all over.

All I can say is, I hope they never hear or see the horrid things people are saying about their father like the crap some are saying here. It's just so disrespectful and sad.
    Juliets1

Answer by Juliets1 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I kind of wonder where they will live now ... the mom was in the picture, but not really ... hm ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 10:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I'm sure they will be sad and confu
    sed.

And probably heartbroken if they ever see the most incensensitive omments people are making about their beloved father.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I feel bad that innocent children have to feel the loss of a father. While I don't like the guy I hope they find peace in his passing, and solace with the music he has left the world.

EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I am sure they are sad but in time when they get a chance to live a more normal life they may feel relieved. I grew up with a mentally ill father he was so much worse after my mother died. It was a hard life never being able to do the things everyone else does. Being so careful of germs and not being able to leave the house much really sucked. I loved my dad and felt bad for him but when he died when I was 18 I was relieved I was finally free to be normal. I would wager in time they will feel the same way.
    Anonymous

• Are you kiding... Those poor children have never lived a normal life as it is, don't think they ever will. They'll be affected just as any kid would be affected...
    Anonymous

• well sure depends on how old they are. Yeah they don't have normal lives I'm sure
    peachies02

Answer by peachies02 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I hope they go back to their mothers, change their names and have as much of a normal life as possible. It is what they deserve.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I would think their mothers would now become involved again. These children have lived in a bubble and sheltered all their lives,so adjusting to a 'normal' life will be quite the change and challenge for them. It might be nice for them to be able to be around other children and do what other children do.
    Anonymous