how much would you pay for

a high quality homemade all natural diaper rash cream a 2 oz jar. say somthing you found on the internet or at a specialty or all natural or boutique?

knepppi

Asked by knepppi at 10:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hey! i'm not sure how much i would pay lol.
    But if you are looking for a really good all natural diaper rash cream or powder, i know one that wors great!! it's called california baby. I use the power form, it is non talc, and it work wonders! i love it! i work at Whole Foods Market and i bought it for a $11.99 (plus my employee discount) and it's 2.5 oz. But i have only had to buy 1 and my daughter is 8 months old. It works fast, so i don't have to use it all the time! So i would say $11.99 lol
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I don't know... Bordeaux has worked fine for us! I probably wouldn't buy it.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 10:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Nothing over $3. I use Lansinoh but it's more expensive I think, but if it's homemade I wouldn't pay a whole lot.
    MommyJ0697

Answer by MommyJ0697 at 2:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• $10 or under...
    kttycat84

Answer by kttycat84 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I would want to check out the safety of the ingredients at www.cosmeticsdatabase.com

Answer by rkoloms at 9:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2009