Aweat, exercise & losing weight

Hi there-

Ok, I have been jogging for about one month now twice a day for 15- 20 minutes. I also have been doing the lawn.... YES DEFINATELY TRYING TO LOSE THE WEIGHT-

Ok, I was told sweating makes rathers help to increase your weight loss.... Is that somewhat true? If so, I have been sweating horses out of my ears. It's so hot here - I am also literally trying to sweat more. Including eating less.

Also, have a tony little gazelle & see no results from it... any advice on these.

My baby pouch refuse to seperate - I think it's having seperation anxiety...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Totally laughing about the separation anxiety thing!!

First of all, losing sweat is the equivalent of losing water weight. It does not actually mean burning calories or fat, but it can be a good indicator that you are working hard.

Sometimes it takes a few weeks before you start to really see changes. You have to be committed, hard working and patient (difficult I know), but your persistence will start to pay off. A good way to check your progress is with a tape measurer and progress pictures. Pick a specific time that works for you (like every Monday at 9:00 am) and write down all of your results and post a current picture.

With a good diet, you will start seeing results sooner than you think. Good luck.
    sw33t_blond3

Answer by sw33t_blond3 at 5:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2009