HELP - Side Hoe ?

My bf&I brokeup. We been going on for 2 yrs. He hungout with other girls lately & they been calling me to try to make me jealous. He called me yesterday & told me he wanted me back & I was playing rly hard to get!He got upset & had them call me at night and yell at me. Lately they have all been chilling and I dont know what to believe. Like does he like me and just use them as side hoes? Or to him am I the side hoe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Move on!
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• drop him - he's got issues and is mature

Answer by admckenzie at 10:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• But its been so long that we've been together. Id hate our relationship to just end like that. He still seems to hang on to me.. what does that mean!?
    Anonymous

• If he gets other women to make you jelouse, I think he needs to grow some balls be a man and come to you face to face and tell you how he feels about you and if he can't do that why get your self in all the high school drama BS. You need a real man not a boy with issues. Good luck
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• that means he can't really commit, usually dudes like that will end up breaking ones heart seen it before
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 10:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• wow, its like my babys daddy sleeping with a girl whose boyfriends in jail.. he's a jerk
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Sounds like he knows you are the best for him but is still trying to find the next hottest thing out there. And if he is doing it now to you after two years, what makes you think that he will stop anytime soon. I know the we have been together for so long excuse seems like such a good one, but trust me I know first hand that it means nothing. Move on, try something new.....if it is meant to work out in the future then it will, if not then you aren't wasting anymore time on someone who doesn't care as much for you as you think.
    ButterflyMeli

Answer by ButterflyMeli at 11:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Not to be mean or anything but I think that he thinks your all hoe's.

You really need to move on and don't let him make a fool of you, there are other guys in the world so get over it!
    Anonymous

• he's immature and needs to grow up. find someone new girl, you dont need that bull crap.
    Anonymous

• Casanova met his match. I knew a guy like that. I blew him off . You can do it too. You do not need a male slut with issues.....
    Anonymous