7 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!

I WENT TO A FUNERAL TODAY TO SEE MY UNCLE HE PASSED AWAY OF A HEART ATTACK!! ANYWAYS ALOT OF PEOPLE TELLS ME THAT ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR PREGNANT PEOPLE TO GO THOSE PLACES.THEY TOLD ME THAT THE SPIRITS GET INTO THE BABY. TOMORROW THEY ARE GOING TO CREMATE HIM AND THE FAMILY WANTS ME TO GO. MY AUNT SAYS THAT ITS NOT GOOD IDEA. THEY TOLD ME ALOT A BAD THINGS COULD HAPPEN IF PREGNANT PEOPLE GO. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!! HELP!!!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry for your uncle's death. I wouldn't go simply because of what they're saying not at all that its' true. They'll stress you out and you don't need that. Assuming your uncle was a kind hearted man there's nothing to be spooked about at all. Do what gives you the least amount of stress, your uncle would want that too I bet. Take care.
    Anonymous

• are you on something? its not possible, i cant believe you'd believe that. are they nuts?
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I think thats a bunch of hokey pokey. You will be just fine, you will regret not going and paying your respects.
    nellyb118

Answer by nellyb118 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• my sister went to our mother's funeral when she was pregnant and my nephew is fine, so i would say it's probably superstition. if you wanted to be super safe i guess you could go for a blessing before and after the funeral
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I don't believe that will happen. I woouldn't go b/c of the stress it will cause. You shouldn't put yourself in an upsetting situation. I'm sorry for your loss.
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 11:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009