Anybody fimilair with Body for life?

I saw this somwehere and it could have been on here. I looked at their website and it looked interesting. Does it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• familiar ** just so you know

try just eating right and exercise
    diets and pills will only put you on a roller coaster
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to get to and maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.pcrm.org/health/prevmed/building_bones.html
    Eat an apple or a big salad before meals

Answer by rkoloms at 7:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I've never done it but I have several friends who have and they lost a lot of weight with it and have kept it off. I personally use the South Beach Diet because it's super easy to stick to and it doesn't feel like a diet. It teaches you how to eat healthy basically...it's not a crash diet that you do for a few weeks and then go back to normal eating and gain it all back..it really is a lifestyle change (as cheesy as that sounds, ha!)
    audreybreier

Answer by audreybreier at 3:19 PM on Jun. 29, 2009