have you seen a big masculinit man thinking they would have a masculinit voice but had a girly voice?

i called one of my myspace friends tonight and got his voice mail and i was a little surprised. by lookin at his pics he is a manly man...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• one word.

steroids.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• There has been a maintenance man that has worked here for the past 3 or so years that I always see when I'm driving in and out of our apartment complex. He's at least 300 lbs and 6' tall. Overweight, but overall just a BIG man and rather intimidating. Had to call for service a few weeks ago, and he came over - out came this pipsqueak voice. Just shocking.

Big men should mean deep voice. I bet they wish that were true, too lol.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• mike tyson
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• I met a really tall man at my husband's work and his voice is really high pitched. It was different, but I'm sure once you get to know him you just love him for who he is.

Another time we were walking at a mall and saw a tattooed man walking by. His voice betrayed him when he spoke though.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReZxNf7b4nU

This is for you OP! lol

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009