CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT DATES YOU HAVE LMP VS ULTRASOUND LIKE MINE IS LMP=AUGUST 26 ULTRASOUND IS AUGUST 21

jamyreah

Asked by jamyreah at 10:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my lmp was January 31st and the ultrasound changed it to February 6th. . . guess what he came on January 30th all on his own, so I think my lmp was definately more accurate.
    Anonymous

• i thought lmp was last menstrual period.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• okay i get it now my lmp due date was aug 20 and at my ultrasound they gave me they due date of aug 15
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• my lmp is july 10th and my us is july 13th. not much of a deffrence but i have already went into labor twice so maybe he will be here for my lmp due date.
    mommyofbrayd473

Answer by mommyofbrayd473 at 2:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• LMP is only "accurate" for 5% of population that that is purely by chance. It is a guess only...a range. You are better off assuming a due date MONTH. Also the later the ultrasound the less accurate they become in predicting a due date...take it with a grain of salt. And EDD is a guess only, it isn't an expiration date.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2009