How do i know if my boyfriend still wants to be with me?

Since i had my daughter were always fighting and he just seems as if he doesnt wanna be with me anymore.

Toris-Momma

Asked by Toris-Momma at 11:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Relationships

• Go ask him
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• ...and also people tend to say and do things out of anger not because they don't love or want to be with you
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• there is no point in asking becasue if he anything like mine he says nothing is wrong and he is fine with the realtionship or whatever i feel the same way you do but our baby isn't even here yet. we don't fight but we also just don't talk to each other except like 20 mins a day when he comes home from work, and a little before he leaves for work. Good luck my best adivce is write him a letter telling him what you are feeling thats what i had to do to get him to actually put down the x360 rmote and have a real conversation or i was leaving.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Having a baby changes everything. I know you can't always plan it, but it's a good idea to be very secure in your relationship (and possibly married) before having a child. It's not all rainbows and bubbles. Sounds like he wasn't ready. How old are you two btw?
    Anonymous

• Having a baby changes everything now that all the attention goes to the baby sometimes that puts a toll on a relationship and there for that can make things frustrating between you to, you just have to comunicate and work at it, things will get better
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• im 18 and he is 20.
    Toris-Momma

Answer by Toris-Momma at 11:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2009