My one year still has no teeth

My son just turned one last month and he still has no teeth, not even a spot to where one is coming in. Has anyone had their little not get teeth til late and did it cause in problems. He has a dentist appointment but that is not til next month.

hosein

Asked by hosein at 11:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My Daughter will be 13 months at the end of this month. She got her 2 bottom teeth at the same time around 10 months and is just now cutting her 3 top teeth. She had a dentist appt 2 weeks ago and her Dentist said the later the better esp of they are bottle fed. He said with all the milk they drink just sitting on their teeth they are prone to cavities.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• Most of mine don't get teeth until after a year old, one was almost two when she started, The doc's kept saying they would come in when they are ready but I was seriously starting to wonder. They were right and once one came in they all started to follow. My almost 3 year old just got a few more of his 2 year molars in and he has one left. I wouldn't worry :)
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 12:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• dont worry my daughter got her first one at 17 months and has very good teeth and my 11 monthold still doesnt have one so it is fine i would hold of fon the dentist as long as you can b/c it could scare your little one then he will not like going when hes older i
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2009