does anybody else out there have kids that are not good sleepers?

My 19 month old(17month adjusted) Jason and Tyler are not good sleepers. I am wondering if the CP has anything to do with it. They are developmentally delayed...just started sitting up without assistance. They do not walk, or crawl, and hate tummy time. And I am just having a terrible time getting them to sleep through the night. Specificlly they both have Spastic Diaplegia, increased muscel tone in their legs. I suspect that is playing a part in our sleep issues. when they wake up in the middle of the night they just cannot self sooth or get themselves back to sleep. I dread night time. I usually only get a couple hours of sleep on any given night. My spouce and I are seperated soon to be divorced, so I am taking care of the boys all by myself at night. It is impossible to rock both at once so we take a lot of walks at 2am, 3am, etc. Please help????

davis5291

Asked by davis5291 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• No answers yet