Who else is going to miss Michael

I for one am a fan and so Is my 14 year old son. I've loved Michael since I was 13 he was part of growing up and teenhood. PPl don't understand him cause he was kinda of different in away. So lets accuse him of doing something we have no proof on. Little birds don't speak the truth.

Michael you will always rock

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• I think I'm still in shock. It's just really surreal. I made a fan group for him for the REAL fans. The media tore him to shreds, and too many wanted him tear him down. Sad. A great talent was lost today.
    Juliets1

Answer by Juliets1 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I always loved him, too. I had moments with the charges against him when I did not know what to think. In the end, I beleive he was just a tortured soul who never got the luxury of a real childhood and so retained a certain naivety that left him vulnerable to evil and the harm that people can do. I always felt sorry for him.

May he rest in peace.

Finally.
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• See my post in" Michael Jackson innocent? or guilty? O.J.?"
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• No, he hasn't done anything significant in years.
    lovemydivas

Answer by lovemydivas at 12:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2009