How do kids in daycare learn manners if they are not disciplined immediately on bad behavior like biting, pulling hair ect.,?

Are these kids allowed to get away with everything and then turn into bullies eventually at school? My friend says the kids in daycare are so bad! Parents would you ever ask the school to discipline your child or do you ever ask if their are discipline problems or are you just happy they are fed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know where you live but I was in child care for almost 20 years and trust me, we taught and demand proper manners. The kids were disciplined for hitting,etc. I don't know any day care that doesn't do so either. Kids are not bad in day care, no kid is bad. Their behavior may not be good but no child is bad. Also, kids should be taught proper manners and respect at home and they wouldn't need to be disciplined as much in day care or school. My son was taught awesome manners in day care and he was punished when he hit, bite, etc. Your friend really needs to stop thinking kids in day care aren't taught manners or disciplined because she is wrong.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2009