WHAT DID MICHEAL JAXCKSON DIE OF???

I KEEP HEARING HE DIED BUT WHAT FROM??I ALWAYS TOLD PPL THERE WAS SOMETHING PHYSICALLY WRONG WITH HIM.MENTALLY TOO LOL

RUSTI44

Asked by RUSTI44 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Entertainment

• He had a heart attack (cardiac arrest). I have heard that he had a drug overdose which caused the cardiac arrest. Honestly, I really don''t care. That man was a freak of nature. He was a good entertainer but he was a mess in his personal life.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2009

• It's my opinion Michael died of a broken heart.

The fact that people would believe...EVEN AFTER A DEMOCRATIC TRIAL THAT ACQUITTED HIM OF ALL MOLESTATION CHARGES...that he could hurt a child.

He once said the reason he surrounded himself with children was because they were the only ones who would tell him the truth.

He went downhill from then on.
    Anonymous

• He had a heart attack
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• For God's sake, The poor guy is dead and cannot defend himself. He actually made great accomplishments to music. try and remember the good he has done. he had to put up with being in the spotlight since he was 5. Of course that is not normal. most of you "babies" here don't realize he ade the first music video before you were born!
    and bash me if you like because I am Not afraid to answer anonymously!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Wow. What a thing to say...12 year old wiener. Feeling clever are we? At least have the guts to show who you are. Regardless of how or why he died, or how you feel about him, have some damn respect for his family at least.
    Juliets1

Answer by Juliets1 at 12:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• You really think his family doesn't know or believe who he was. Give me a break, I bet they kept their kids away from him too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• They said Cardiac Arrest, he was found by a staff member. And I doubt anyone knows for sure, how long he was there before he was found.

CPR is only effective when started IMMEDIATELY. Becomes much more effective if there is a defibrilator. I just got my certification on CPR for infants through adults.

PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 12:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Cardiac arrest. We'll hear more from the autopsy, I'm sure.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• The 911 tape of this call has now been released to the public. Michael Jackson at this point stopped breathing and when EMT got to his place he was not breathing and in a coma. Once at the hospital they worked on him for an hour and nothing. They pronounced him. The coroner will know in about 3 weeks what caused his death. They are saying demoral is the culprit and it sounds like an allergic reaction. I really hope his children find comfort with their new family.
    As for Farrah Fawcett? I watched the Barbara Walters special Thursday nite and her personal story on NBC Friday. This is Farrah's story. I feel for her father who had to watch his wife die of cancer. This both of his daughters. So sad. Then for Ryan and their son Redman. Two angels in heaven. With Ed McMachon announcing their arrival.
    Anonymous