perk 10 while pregnant

ok my doctor gave me a script of perk 10's for my buldging disk in my back. i told him i was pregnant...14 weeks.... he said that taking half every four hours would be ok, because i am in my second trimester.. i have asked the pharmisist and he said the same thing.. has anyone else taken it while pregnant?? i am worried but still if the doc says ok then i shouldnt be right??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My old neighbor had something really wrong with the discs in her back. She was on loritabs before she was pregnant and then they switched her to vicadin when she found out. Later on while pregnant she was switched to perk's after a different medical issue aroused. So yes I have heard of a doctor prescribing harder meds during pregnancy.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 12:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2009