WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?

MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO STAY IN FLORIDA FOR 9 DAYS BUT I WANT TO STAY A LITTLE LONGER DO YOU THINK ITS OK FOR ME TO STAY LONGER OR SHOULD I COME HOME WITH MY HUSBAND?

incarnita

Asked by incarnita at 12:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it depends..if he has to leave due to work and does not mind you staying fine...but if money wise it will be a burden and you can't afford it then I think it would be time to go
    pierresmom

Answer by pierresmom at 2:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• that depends on your relationship with your husband.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• if i was in that situation no matter how bad i would wanna stay id go home with my man
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I would stay longer,maybe you need the rest and relaxation.I would plan activities that keep me occupied else, I will get lonely for him and leave like two days later.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Go home with your man. Would you like it if he stayed without you? A 9 day vacation is much more than most people get. Enjoy what you do have instead for wishing for more.
    nettie630

Answer by nettie630 at 2:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Go Home!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I would stay. I have to travel for work sometimes and a few days apart is great for a relationship. Even if it is just a couple of days I miss DH so much when we are apart and it give a great re-charge to our daily routine.

If you are visiting family, ect. There is no harm in staying a few extra days since you don't have to rush back and DH does.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 7:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• As long as your finances support it, I would stay, too.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2009