I will miss Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson!!

I was already deeply saddened by the death of Ed McMahon and Farrah Fawcett. Now to be hit with the death of Michael Jackson. I am literally in tears now!!! Life is so precious. That is why I feel we should live every day to the fullest and do the right thing. I loved all of these people. I will miss them. I use to be crazy about charlies angels (Jill Monroe). I use to love to here Ed Mcmahon say "Here's Johnnie"!!! I loved Michael jackson's dancing and his music. Boy I will miss all of them!!!

MommyMarjorie

Asked by MommyMarjorie at 12:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Me too, hon.

I cried when John Ritter passed, also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• It's so sad when these people pass away, because they have been such a part of our lives, as we have watched Hollywood, they are apart of the American way and when they pass, its sad to see them go because they no longer can do what they love to do best "entertain".

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• :(
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Not me. I did not give them much thought. I did start thinking of Farrah Fawcet when the documentary came on, but her death was imminent..Ed McMahon was 86 years old so that's no surprise. Michael Jackson was a bit of a surprise, but I will not dwell over it. The most I have is a weird feeling, similar to the one I had when Heath Ledger or Anna Nicole Smith died. Just a little twinge of sadness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• and GARY PAPA
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2009