anyone feel sorry for mj?

i feel sorry for his family, a little because of his death, but moreso because they had to live with, and around, him. there has got to be a lot of damage going on there. i wonder if his kids are relieved? i wonder if the boys he molested feel some sort of peace now? maybe they will be able to heal and have some sort of normalcy now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• oh gosh!!! u had to post another one of these, just post a comment on one of the other ones?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Nope, don't feel sorry for him at all. I'm glad another pedophile bit the dust. Good riddens!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• You people! I swear, why do you keep beating a dead horse? Honestly! If YOU thought he was a dirty, weird, child molester then fantastic- but why do you have to keep it going and going under the anon button. Let me ask you this: Would you have settled out with a ton of money if your child came to you and said they were molested? How much money would then buy YOUR happiness? Because if it was me, I would have wanted BLOOD! But then again I am a mother that defends her children. SOME mothers know how to make money by placing thier children in front of a TV screen and getting her child to say they were molested! Money makes the world go round afterall! Leave him alone and his family alone, You have no idea what they are going through because you are ignorant enough to keep this "feel sorry for his family for living around him" crap going! If you felt this way just leave your "question" as a response on one of the other posts Geez
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Think of all the children who are safer now. God take care of the children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I feel sorry for his family because that dude was insane. If he can dangle a baby out the window who knows how he treated his children behind closed doors.

MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree BabyBeans0506.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i don't get the way some people carry on about him and his death-like he was this great, amazing person. it is very insulting to the truly amazing people who die before their time.
    Anonymous

• Thanks :35
    Some people go strictly off what the media says and they never research anything or think for themselves. Its much easier to go with the majority.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i don't get the way some people carry on about him and his death-like he was this great, amazing person. it is very insulting to the truly amazing people who die before their time
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am not "carrying on" I just wish people would do a bit more research. Afterall- You are suppose to read past headlines, not stop at them.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree wit babybeans0506. Wut kinda m0ther w0uld want tha m0ney instead 0f justice?? MJ never did nething wr0ng cept bein a nice pers0n. N its a damn shame that u ppl will believe nething u hear. Im sure when ppl spread rum0rs b0ut u that aint true u w0nder h0w ppl can b s0 stupid n believe it. I w0nder tha same b0ut yall. Then wantin 2 remain an0nym0us.l0l
    Jessica518

Answer by Jessica518 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2009