Can you being so tired stop contractions?

For the past week me and my hubby have been car shopping, plus I have been taking him to work, cleaning the house, cooking dinner, and taking care of the ferret. He helps to, but I do most of it. I have not had any contractions since we started to shop for a new car since his broke down. I am up by 5:30 am, I take him to work a 6:00 am, come home rest till my hips hurt and that is around 8:00 am. Then I clean the house taking some breaks. At 1:00 pm I leave to get my husband from work, and we are off car shopping till 6 or 7. I get home and make dinner. So by 8-9 I am sooo tired I take a bath vs a shower because i am sooo scared of falling, and when i hit the bed I am out. Could my busy life stop my contractions from coming?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no, that has nothing to do with it, you start contracting when your baby is ready to come out
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• but you really should give your body a break cuz you will need all the energy for when you are ready to deliver and when they baby comes you will be super tierd, try and rest as much as you can, sit down and put your feet up
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• No... but stress can certainly delay or stop labor completely leading to an "emergency" c-section.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• stress can cause contractions to stop......seriousley nows the time to take it easy on your body!!
    mommyofone15

Answer by mommyofone15 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2009