• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone tried Noxzema Brand Razors?

I know it's a goofy question, but I'm wondering if anyone uses these razors. I usually use the Daisy razors (in between my epilator uses) and have never had problems with them. Unfortunately the store didn't have them the last time I bought razors so I bought Noxzema Brand razors.
Every time I shave with these razors, it's like a scene from Psycho in my shower! :( My legs get so butchered from these razors! I'm not a newbie to the shaving scene. I was wondering if anyone else had this same problem.

Cantstandya

Asked by Cantstandya at 12:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I love them, i usually use shick (sp*), but like you, one day they didnt have them, so i also bought noxzema, they were great for me.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 1:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i did once back in high school i HATED them now i used that fusion razor its amazing lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I bought them once and never again, they sucked. I had so many nicks and I didnt even get a close shave. I still had to shave my legs over with another razor. I had razor burn and cuts from these razors.
    Amazommy

Answer by Amazommy at 7:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• They are alright, not the best cheap razor out there but good for a quick shave...thats about it. I agree with the nicks and cuts!!! (many scars!) Right now i found this brand (PACE shave) at my local 99 cent store!! they are amazing!!! they have 6 blades the closest shave i have ever had!!!!!! I do alot of shopping at the 99 fruits and veggies!!! awesome!!!
    pimpernelly

Answer by pimpernelly at 3:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I forgot to mention theres 3 in a package!! cant beat 99 cents!
    pimpernelly

Answer by pimpernelly at 3:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i have tried practically all the razors out there and for me Noxema razors were the best. Maybe its what u are using with the razor? I usually use body washes on my legs in the shower for shaving it provides a smooth surface and easy gliding for the razor. Hope that helps
    Anonymous