After all of the circumcision questions should I.....

Get my daughter circumcised? I know it is possible. It would have to be cleaner, and easier to clean. Should I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• Why not.. people do it to little boys every day!

Should we let the little girl decide?

Nah!

We are the parents.. We know better!

Good point OP!! I hope others get your drift!
    StarMommy77

Answer by StarMommy77 at 3:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• She isn't considering it. She is making a point that circumcision is cruel and unethical.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I was thinking the same thing with mine..My 8 year old can get funky. I should have had her labia cut down when she was born so it would be easier to clean for those 2 or 3 years that I was the one cleanining her. I mean what guy would want to be with an intact girl? A clitoris is just a nub of skin, isn't it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Right? I should have trimmed my DD's shit up. I mean sometimes she gets so sweaty and I'm too lazy to clean it so it becomes infected and then I have to take time out of my busy day of being on CM and take her to get cream and then apply it. Gross. Next one I'll just chop it up and sew it shut. Oh, and I wouldn't want her to get breast cancer either so I'll lop those off as well.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• answering your own question?
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• laughing

MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Pushing your agenda to the point of being the only poster saying the same shit. We get it you think circumcision is bad. Move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Nope just getting bac to it.....was changing a diaper and puttling a little lady bac to sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• NO she is not answering her own question. We seem to be on the same wavelength though concerning the hypocrisy of infant circumcision on boys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• She is not the only mom who is against male genital mutilation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2009