NEED HELP N THE BEDROOM!!???

mine and my husbands sex life has always been good! but its the same ol same and i dont want him to get bored with me! he has never made comments about it but i dont want him to have to! How do i spruss things up in the bedroom without him thinkin anything diffrent cause ive never been a freak lol! i dont want him to think less of me if i say harder or faster! so whats something i can do or say! and how do i get him to do the foreplay he dont ever and has never!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I would say to him, "Show me what you want to do tonight....anything."

You may be pleasantly surprised and he is taking the lead, so the pressure is off you to find something he will like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• If he has never - then he may never. You shouldn't have let him got by without doing any foreplay for this long. There are some oral sex techniques that you could use - pretty good ones. There's also changing the venue (or room), the time, surprising him - doing something a little out of character like not wearing underwear to dinner and then telling him that you're not while you two are still eating. Take his hand in the car and put in on your inner thigh and tell him you need him badly. Use your imagination. You don't have to be a freak to be hot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Not familiar enough with your husband's personality, but I have never met any guy (husband included) who doesn't get extremely turned on when you talk dirty. (It may be difficult for you, and not your style), but literally, just say it, "F**k me..."F** me hard...." You get the picture. It doesn't have to be vulgar, but in the heat of the moment, it can be huge booster! Talk to him...do something and ask if he likes that... (I'm not saying discuss current events), but tell him what you're going to do to him and then start to do it. Or tell him what you want him to do for you.
    Also, if you want him to do something to or for you, in terms of foreplay, then you may need to guide him (take his hand and put it where you want it).
    You may be surprised at the response...or you might be embarrassed just reading my answer.
    Either way, good luck. Communication is vital though.
    Cantstandya

Answer by Cantstandya at 1:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Buy Cosmo...they have great advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I would light candles and put on soft music that you find relaxing or sensual.Get some edible flavored body lotions, lip gloss or perfumes, maybe a few sex toys and games or books to give you more ideas how to have fun together.I know with me to get me in the mood,is to have a nice hot essential oil bath with candle lite,maybe the two of you could share the bath or shower.Get some aromatherapy shower gel too for him to loosen him up.A massage works great to bring the two of you closer,you can take turns rubbing eachother and that might lead to more fore play.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 1:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2009